torsdag 29. mai 2008

I've been tagged / En utfordring!

I've been tagged by sweet Heidi...

Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) TEN YEARS AGO
Ten years ago my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to have our own family!! Big step at that time. We had bought our first apartement, and were young and restless.... And so much in love, of course!! ;o))

I worked in the reception at Florø's only hotel at that time. Loved it!

2) 5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST
- last one in bed, and first one up... That was me today! Me and my friends had our meeting again last night, like we do every 14th day. Loveable!
- finish work, it was suppose to be my day off... But this makes me able to shop a little extra next month, right?? Hi-hi
- make dinner, don't know what though...
- spend time with our young ones, if their not to busy playing with their friends. If so, I'll relax a bit reading a book in the sun or make a card in the shadow :o))
- I really have to get an early bed tonight!!! I'm going on a trip tomorrow just after work. So i do not want to be to tired tomorrow!! Look forward to spending time with the people I work with!

3)SNACKS I ENJOY
Whatever available when needed!!

4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
Travel, build my own hobby room, shop a bit, and then shop a bit more... And to satisfy my husband: Save some of it ;o)) Love you too!!

5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED
This is were I've lived the first 35 years of my life:
Florø (19 years) - Bergen (1) - St. Maartin, West Indies Caribien (1) - Florø (now and forever??)

I now pass this on to:

Eli Kristin
Jorunn
Screppa Torill
Maya

4 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

Artig å lese litt om deg!
Ha en strålende dag min venn. Jeg står midt oppi rabarbragrøt koking! Mmmmm deilig gleder meg til å spise den etterpå med masse sukker på!

Klem fra Heidi

Maya sa...

Oi,tusen takk for den :)
Skal se om jeg ikke får tatt den imorgen jeg (eller blir vel idag *fnis*)

Klem fra Maya

Unknown sa...

Heisann Rita!!!

Takk for utfordringa, og morro å lese meir om deg! :o)

Eg har fått ei veldig lik utfordring tidlegare, i februar 2008, og ikkje mykje som har forandra seg på desse mnd... hihi.
Hvis du har lyst å lese meir om meg, så finn du den i bloggen i innlegg i februar 2008.

Ha ei flott flott helg!!!

klem,
Jorunn

Eli Kristin Magnussen sa...

hallaisen 0(^_~)0, takk for gårdsdagen du! Det var en knakandes kjekk kveld eller hur, hi-hi! Nå har jeg tatt utfordringen din også - nyt resten av helgen! OG vi to er gått på friiiii ;)))